Manchester, United States
10 months ago
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer responsible for the concept, development, and production-related activities of electrical circuit board designs within a multi-disciplinary project team. The candidate should be familiar with a broad range of engineering activities from low level analog to high speed digital circuitry. Medical Device experience a plus.
- Design and develop complex circuit boards containing a mix of analog and digital circuitry through the creation of schematics and the ability to manage the PCB layout.
- Perform debug and failure analysis of circuitry as well as the creation of test fixtures to aid in both the development and production of circuit boards.
- Create clear and concise documentation including electrical requirements, design descriptions, and failure analysis procedures.
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in the development of electrical circuit boards for complex electro-mechanical devices.
- Minimum of a BS in electrical engineering required.
- Demonstrated electrical design experience from concept through production.
- Proficient in debugging circuitry through hands-on testing, analysis and analog/digital simulation.
- Solid grasp of signal integrity, signal timing, power consumption, and design for ESD and EMC compliance.
- Experience integrating embedded processors with sensors, actuators, power management, and wireless communication peripherals.
- Familiarity with IEC 60601-1, and other applicable standards a plus.