Englewood Cliffs, United States
12 months ago
Digital Platform Manager
This is a 12 month contract role that can be based in NJ, CT or NY. Home office is in Englewood Cliffs, NJ but daily presence is not required.
Background & Purpose of the Job
Looking for an entrepreneurial mindset who will be instrumental in the next 12 months to drive fledgling digital platform towards product-market fit and scale. The resource will be responsible for end to end operations including delivering customer conversion, customer satisfaction as well as developing and maintaining partnerships on the supply-side.
A hands-on, multi-skilled digital / tech / data talent with a founder mentality and a personal passion for the well being space:
• Deliver day to day customer care & delight
• Design and run customer acquisition on-line experiments
• Continuously iterate the MVP based on customer feedback towards product-market fit
• Optimize the website -copy, visuals, etc.- based on the data-driven insights
• Run e-commerce experiments on the MVP
• Develop on-ground partnerships with yoga studios/wellness centers to attract potential early adopters
• Ensure the learning and the feed-back from customers and practitioners are collected and codified
• KPI tracking & reporting
• Digital branding expertise.
• Platform management.
• Community and consumer engagement.
• Previous start-up experience will be considered a plus.