12 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Administrative Assistant- Documents Control in Yonkers, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Administrative Assistant- Documents Control your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Perform various routine office work, such as distribution, filing, faxing, and scanning of electronic files, letters, documents, reports drawings, and shipping
- Review and route correspondence to appropriate personnel
- Compose and generate routine correspondence to customer/supplier based on instructions
- Process Record Drawings for submittal to the customers/supplier
- Prepare and maintain a variety of reports, procedures, list, charts schedules, exhibits, etc.
- Create and maintain routine spreadsheets or databases on various systems/activities
- Review requested correspondence for clerical completeness and accuracy
- Enter correspondence information in the database accurately
- Maintain records and data for accuracy, including periodic auditing of the database
- Investigate discrepancies in reports and records and confer with the personnel for resolution
- Perform other tasks as delegated by department management
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Three (3) years’ work experience in an office administrative or similar capacity preferred
- A high degree of competence with Windows Office products (Especially with Word, and Excel)
- Familiarity in Filemaker Pro and SAP, a plus
- Must have good typing skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work independently
Duration: 6 months temp to hire
Location: Yonkers, NY
Salary: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Full Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision,
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.