Dracut, United States
over 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a AP/AR Coordinator in Dracut, MA.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) AP/AR Coordinator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Weekly Check Runs
- Pay Online Bills
- Vendor Coordination
- Set up of New Suppliers
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Coordinate with sales and assist with collections by calling customers
- Assist with cash applications
- May assist with setting up customers
- Billing backup
Shared Administrative Functions
- Review and distribute faxes (MARDY)
- May set up building access cards for new employees
- Answer phones
- Handle mail and postage as required.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree in Accounting, BS preferred
- 3+ years of AP/AR experience in a manufacturing environment
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with a diverse population
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possess interpersonal and customer service skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Duration: Open-Ended Contract
- Location: Dracut, MA.
- Salary: $22-$23/hr
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.