- Assembly of prototype automated machinery.
- Performing pneumatic assemblies with use of basic hand and power hand tools (pneumatic assembly includes cylinders, actuators, drives, valves, tiny precision pneumatic assemblies).Strong experience with precision mechanical assembly and sub-assemblies of automation equipment.
- Performing drilling and tapping and be able to work from blueprints.
- Performing basic electrical assemblies.
- Units and sub-assemblies can be large while other can be very small precision units.
- Familiarity with rotary dial machines and pneumatic pick and place machines and robotics would be good fits.