For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Associate Service Support Specialist
in Rahway, NJ.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Associate Service Support Specialist
your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
• Responsible for managing a parts stockroom and associated logistics.
• Bi yearly inventory of the stock room.
• Placing parts orders for engineers
• Receiving and Replenishing parts in the stock room
• Transferring inventory to the engineers work location so they may write that part off on a work order. Also, interaction via email and phone with the parts team in Shelton, CT will be required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a science discipline
• 0-2 years of experience
Requisition Start Date: 06/15/2020
Requisition End Date: 06/01/2021
- Duration: 1 year contract.
- Location: Rahway, NJ
- Salary: PAY/ $17-23/hr.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.