Bethel, United States
18 days ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an AutoCAD Drafter in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) AutoCAD Drafter your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
We are looking for AutoCAD Drafter for a few months to work at a client on some drafting needs.
The Drafter Provides routine drafting support, prepares drawings and schematics, layouts, blueprints, and sketches.
Creates mechanical drawings by planning work; rendering views; recording dimensions; developing applications; preparing bills of materials; updating databases.
- Plans mechanical drawings by reviewing sketches, descriptions, specifications, and supporting documents, conferring with engineers and product designers.
- Prepares mechanical sketches and drawings
- Prepares mechanical detail drawings by developing applications and calculations
- Prepares supporting information by developing bills of materials
- Modifies drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating changes
- Documents work by recording data and drawings, updating databases.
AutoCAD, CAD, Drafting, Drafting Tools, Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Conceptual Skills, Presentation Skills, Functional and Technical Skills, Thoroughness, Analyzing Information
- Duration: 2-month contract.
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: 18-27hr.
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org