Wallingford Center, United States
9 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Batching Operator in Wallingford, CT. As a (an) Batching Operator your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Maintain organization of raw material and supply inventories
- Maintain communication with other plant personnel regarding their jobs and progress
- Maintain proper records of manufacturing data
- Follow procedures for product packaging
- Move products and raw materials between production and warehousing areas
- Unload and load bulk raw material shipments
- Perform maintenance of production equipment
- Monitor and handle hazardous waste containers
- Must successfully complete appropriate D.O.T. Hazmat training
- Participates in emergency response
- Must successfully complete RCRA training
- Work Overtime as needed
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Able to accurately read and execute manufacturing procedures
- Preferred 5+ years of Chemical Manufacturing, experience with monitoring temperature, pressure, distillations, and filtration
- Duration: Permanent if you have experience. Or 6 months temp to hire.
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Benefits: Yes.
- Shift: 2nd shift or night shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org