Trumbull, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Benefits Specialist/Customer Service in the Fairfield County area.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Handle patient calls both inbound and outgoing.
- Handle all inbound calls regarding patient phone inquiries concerning insurance benefits
- Evaluate and respond to all aspects of patient inquiries, including but not limited to billing insurances, updating invoices, troubleshooting billing issues and complex customer complaints.
- Work with insurance companies on communicating patient benefits as well as obtaining prior authorizations.
- Review special circumstances including patients seeking patient hardship programs.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills.
- Superior time management and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve goals efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, flexible and adaptable in all aspects of work.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Adhere to Medicare, Medicaid Compliance and HIPAA guidelines in relation to PHI information.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com