Enfield, United States
over 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking Building Maintenance Specialist in Enfield, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Perform routine Facility related maintenance tasks, including, but not limited to, installing locksets, replacing faucets, changing HVAC filters and rewiring lighting fixtures.
- Safely operate all types of powered industrial trucks and material handling equipment.
- Perform basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs.
- Execute routine maintenance checks, including, but not limited to the inspection of critical Production support equipment, processing systems, and HVAC systems.
- Perform minor carpentry and carpentry related projects, including, but not limited to, painting, cosmetic repairs, etc.
- Maintain records, track equipment repair history and develop preventive maintenance schedules.
- Perform occasional janitorial tasks, including trash disposal and the management of recyclables.
- Possess a valid license to operate motor vehicles in the State of Connecticut.
- A High school diploma or GED, a two-year trade school degree and 5 to 7 years related job experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Salary: depending on experience
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org