Westford, United States
17 days ago
- Hands-on assembly of mechanical and electrical subsystems.
- Assemble cables, cable harnesses, and connectors.
- Perform cable routing within systems.
- Assemble printed circuit boards in prototype quantities.
- Electromechanical test stand assembly, setup, and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Operate in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Experience with basic hand and power tools.
- Experience with cabling, connector and pin crimp tools.
- Soldering and circuit board assembly (through-hole and SMT).
- Read and work from blueprints, wiring diagrams, parts list, sketches, BOMs, ECOs, written and verbal instructions and/or work aids.
- Able to assemble equipment from drawings, specifications and schematics.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new process in a short period of time.
- Ability to multitask while remaining efficient.