Chatsworth, United States
about 1 year ago
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Campaign and content generation: Create, own and implement regionally balanced demand and lead generation campaigns that support pipeline and funnel development to deliver the divisional revenue and strategy goals. Agree timelines, regional messaging and strategy and ambassador requirements with key stakeholders.
- Work across all the necessary functions involved to ensure effective coordination and management of inter-dependencies across the business, including product management, product marketing, central marketing, field marketing, sales, engineering, and operations. Project manage the agreed plan to delivery by leading each discipline with each individual. E.g. all assets such as video, imagery, testimonials, editorial, digital/web/social marketing.
- Ambassador agreements – work with the campaign manager to manage the overall identification, selection and on- boarding of content ambassadors.
- For individual pieces of campaign content ensure the brief, and products supplied fit the desired messaging and content requirement. Manage to the point of delivery the editing team, including demo requests, budget approval and manage the ambassador relationship, keeping the project on time and on message.
- Work alongside the social media team on scheduling, reporting, strategy and implementation of digital/social promotions.
- Work with the Channel/ Field Marketing teams to agree strategy and assets required to support partner initiatives and end user promotions.
- Provide regular communication to the Marketing Campaign Manager to enable accurate management of the marketing budgets
- Analyze and report on performance, providing regular updates to all stakeholders including the Marketing Campaigns Manager, Interim VP Marcoms/ Marketing Campaigns Director.
Desired experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in creating and managing integrated campaigns to generate awareness and leads.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic plans and tactics.
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Professional solution-orientated approach with strong attention to detail.
- Commercial thinker, ability to understand and question how each piece of work contributes to delivering the commercial plan.
- Ability to think proactively, prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A strong team player & self-starter - collaborative, proactive, and enthusiastic to drive teams to results.
- Ability to contribute creative, innovative ideas and solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Content editing skills - Experience in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign a plus.
- Experience in email marketing creation and best practice- HTML a plus.
- Proactively provide data rich recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO.
- Excellent grasp of social media, copywriting, website metrics and best practices.