Sanford, United States
over 2 years ago
Reporting to the Construction Lead, the primary role of the Change Management Engineer is to assist the Construction Lead in managing the Change Management Program and carrying out financial audits and checks on estimates prepared by the CM and its’ subcontractors.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying, Engineering, Construction Management, Business or equivalent level of industry-based experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position with at least 15 years overall experience.
• Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing and solving problems.
• Good knowledge of Contract law and disputes resolution process.
• Capable of controlling major equipment and trade contract packages.
• Experience with change management in large scale construction projects (>$100MM)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• An ability to deal with process change and implement new effective processes
• An ability to work through peers and across organizational boundaries and influence at all levels in the business