White Plains, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Change Management Specialist in White Plains, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Change Management Specialist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
This individual will support a critical organizational transformation project by:
- Developing and managing a change management plan
- Supporting the development of a change agent network
- Conducting change impact assessments and stakeholder interviews
- Create project communications materials and visuals
- Work with the project team to drive project toward delivery by providing status updates, helping develop creative solutions, and raising risks and interdependencies as appropriate
- Experience working with various change management models, tools and approaches
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to prepare and facilitate workshops both remote and in person
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; as well as SharePoint
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience in stakeholder interviewing, synthesis of results, and recommending actions
- Experience in facilitating workshops and feedback sessions
- Duration: 12+ Months
- Location: White Plains, NY.
- Salary: Depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.