Meriden, United States
about 2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
We are currently seeking a CNC Machinist to work for a client in Meriden, CT.
As a CNC Machinist your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- 3+ years of experience as a CNC Machinist setting up and operating milling and or lathe machines.
- Experience with tight tolerance aerospace components.
- Ability to set up & operate CNC equipment for first piece inspection and/or production/adjustments to equipment preferred.
- Aerospace experience preferred with AS9100
- Duration: 6 months Temp to hire
- Location: Meriden, CT.
- Salary: depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.