Shelton, United States
10 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates, and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Setup & operate Machinist in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
JOB SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate assigned machines.
- Perform Tumble and Deburr as required
- Operator inspection
- Monitor in-process measurements.
- Pack customer shipments as required.
- Carry out tasks as described in the SOP Manual.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as requested by Management.
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE
- HS diploma or technical / trade school
- Familiar or experience in a factory setting.
Machines: Robodrill, Nakamura, Doosan, Star
Mills and Lathes operation
- Duration: Temp to permanent
- Location: Shelton, CT.
- Salary: Setup: $16-20
- Shift: Somewhat flexible but 7:30 – 4:00 is average,
- 2nd shift = 3:30 – 12:00 for
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org