Sanford, United States
over 1 year ago
This is a key leadership role within the project organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for the construction phase of the new manufacturing facility at the Sanford site. Ability to effectively communicate, interact and collaborate with team members and external stakeholders is essential. A Construction Management (CM) company has been contracted to provide construction management services for the Project. Its scope includes site management, construction safety management & permitting, contractor procurement, construction management, equipment installation, schedule and cost management.
- Held a similar management position on a large capital (>$100MM) and experienced in all stages of large project execution.
- Experience of working in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of project execution for fully automated facility design
- Experience of facility design in a 3D Model / BIM environment
- Experience in new facility start-up
- Experienced in managing budgets both capital and expense
- Experienced in sub-contract negotiation
- Good knowledge of Contract law and disputes resolution process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.