Andover, United States
6 months ago
Individual will provide support essential to the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) department deliverables with responsibilities and activities associated with programs associated with contractor, construction, and project safety.
• Supports site projects, working with all managers, EHS SMEs, general contractors/construction managers, contractors, subcontractors and other suppliers.
• Provides technical EHS assistance to applicable line and project management in planning and executing safe construction, contractor, and maintenance activities.
• Independently evaluates project plans and operations to determine compliance with site, corporate, and governmental EHS standards and regulations.
• Represents site EHS on projects being managed by other groups, including participation in project EHS reviews, design reviews, bid walks, project team meetings, project safety inspections, audits, and other construction and project-related safety support activities.
• Reviews and provides feedback on contractor risk assessments and work plans, including review of Job Safety Analyses or equivalent.
• Develops and delivers classroom and small group training on various accident prevention topics and related site risk management programs.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or related field