Woburn, United States
over 1 year ago
- Responsible for invoice/revenue recognition
- Responsible for cost (BOM, Labor & Allocations) and inventory from an accounting/financial analysis perspective.
- Experience with ERP implementation, specifically with cost accounting
- Accounting interface for production, inventory, shipping and receiving
- Supporting Business Development with any pricing analysis (financial analysis to support costing and pricing).
- Maintaining the general ledger including reconciling balance sheet accounts, identifying variances, and prepare periodic adjustments.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close by preparing necessary accounting entries and analyzing financial statements.
- Creating and updating policies and procedures around the process flow of operational and accounting functions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and/or any other ERP system. ERP implementation experience a plus.
- Cost Accounting experience is required
- 7 - 10 years in an accounting position with corporate, start-up or high-growth companies.
- Must be proficient with Excel.