East Hartford, United States
11 months ago
Customer Service Key Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Key Account Manager to join our team. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for serving as the primary point of contact and will be responsible for managing the daily interaction with our largest customer accounts. You will serve as the customer expert for the key accounts in your portfolio. This role will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Provide information about products, discuss customer accounts, and obtains and addresses customer feedback.
- Responsible for Order Entry/ Order Management
- Serve as customer interface on product status and delivery.
- Use organization and product knowledge to address more difficult inquiries and provide follow up.
- Assist with past due customer account/ accounts receivable assistance; Customer Portal management/ assistance.
- Direct queries to appropriate department or personnel, as needed.
- Confer with manufacturing, quality assurance, shipping, or other personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- Escalate complex issues to management.
- Perform duties related to overall customer service.
- Associates required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of direct customer service experience
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems; Epicor preferred
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all MS-Office applications
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization