Nashua, United States
4 months ago
• Assemble electro-mechanical and/or electronic systems, wire harnesses and prototypes according to engineering and/or production documentation.
• Assemble and connect wire harnesses
• Torque and document hardware per specification
• Crimp terminals to wire cables
• Collaborate with engineering and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
• Draw or modify diagrams to clarify fabrication details
• Requires high school/trade school or equivalent.
• Three years of electrical and electro-mechanical assembly experience.
• IPC certification must have or had.