Boston, United States
7 months ago
- 2-5 years experience building with electrical harnesses that include physically building the harness (i.e. wire crimps, connectors, etc), assembling metal parts
- Experience with a grease gun, air gun, crimping tools, brake line tools (bleeding brakes), bending brake lines, torque wrench, etc.
- Diligent and process oriented.
- Working from assembly drawings to determine how to put parts together in a logical fashion to complete the assembly.
- Strong mechanical tools knowledge: hand and power tools