Billerica, United States
over 1 year ago
- Supervising and leading the efforts of the Engineering team that consists of: Engineers and Co-Ops.
- Working with the Senior Director to define sustaining engineering activities and product roadmap needs.
- Leading the translation of requirements from product and process needs into actionable projects for process, chemical, structural and automation sub-systems, including component selection.
- Developing concept and feasibility hardware designs for quick-cycle testing.
- Developing and executing test plans for production hardware functionality, reliability, and continuous improvement.
- Insuring quality of designs and releasing packages to meet standards.
- Collaborates with field service engineers and customers to identify product improvement opportunities and devise solutions.
- Tracking the status of projects and schedules engineering tasks in response to changing priorities for the business unit.
- Developing and managing job performance goals and metrics for engineers.
- Responsible for the daily supervision, oversight, and coordination of the team.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years’ related experience in the Semiconductor industry/capital equipment development business.
- Must have leadership experience.
- Expertise in CAD, preferably SolidWorks; with proven experience designing parts and assemblies for manufacturing.
- Thorough understanding of engineering release & change order (ECO) and workflow management.
- Ability to read detailed engineering drawings, specifications, and understanding of Geometric, Dimensional and Tolerance per ASME Y14.5-2009.