East Hartford, United States
11 months ago
Executive Administrative Assistant:
We are seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized administrative support to the President/CEO and other members of the Senior Leadership Team in a well-organized and timely manner. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day workflow tasks including (but not limited to) scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. This position will report to the HR Manager.
- Act as the administrative point of contact between executives and internal/external clients.
- Handle executive requests and queries efficiently and appropriately.
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Ensure President/CEO is prepared for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary, as needed.
- Maintain schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities.
- Schedule meetings and travel, including prioritizing meetings and communicating all relevant details to participants.
- Handle phone, email and postal mail inquiries and route/respond appropriately.
- Draft and edit correspondence, articles, reports and presentations; transcribe meeting notes.
- Coordinate and manage special projects, including working collaboratively with staff to ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Work as a member of the team, willingly providing back-up support for co-workers when appropriate.
- Associates required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or similar position
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures. Demonstrated proficiency in all MS-Office applications
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly skilled in all aspects of planning and project management (ability to take direction and execute to completion)