Wilmington, United States
over 1 year ago
Field Service Technician
• Performing a variety of skilled duties, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs
• Demonstrating a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments
• Working in laboratory and industrial environments
• Requires standing, some heavy lifting, pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching
• Interface daily with clients
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Must be proficient using diagnostic equipment and have basic computer knowledge.
• Able to communicate verbally and in writing with customers and team members.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Good customer communication skills
• High school degree or GED required.