Mendota Heights, United States
11 months ago
Looking for an exciting job change? Let Lighthouse Professional help you find a great fit! Our client in Mendota Heights is looking for a Full Stack Developer!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Full Stack Developer working with C# in a .NET environment. Working as part of a small team you will primarily be working on the delivery of n-tier solutions across all of the organisation’s internal applications, from small changes to existing applications to large projects, and involves support of production applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the following activities;
Application Development and Maintenance
- Understand requirements and design specifications.
- Contribute to technical design discussions, prototypes and investigations
- Deliver quality software following coding, accessibility and cross browser standards
- Unit test and integration test software as appropriate.
- Document as required by project/team leads
- Resolve issues found in formal test iterations
- Regularly report progress, issues and any impediments via stand-ups, time/task recording tools and with team leads and project management.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge on current technologies, tools and design patterns.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across Equiniti UK and Equiniti India delivery teams.
- Adhere to all Regulatory, Security and Compliance requirements
- Respond to production support issues within agreed SLAs
- Determine root cause of production issues and propose solutions to resolve the immediate and any longer term problems, liaising with other teams as necessary.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- .NET C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- An understanding of modern development patterns and practices
- Experience in use of code management tools, in particular Team Foundation Server
- MS SQL Server
- WCF services
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate about IT and technology in plain-English and in non-technical terms to colleagues and Clients.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically when under pressure
- REST services
- XML, XSLT and JSON
- Experience with Responsive frameworks
- Web Accessibility standards
- Web Security principles.
- MS SharePoint
- Umbraco CMS
- Experience of V-Model and agile methodologies across multiple projects.
- Experience of working in high volume ecommerce or financial services background.