Trumbull, United States
10 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Genomics Reimbursement Analyst in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Genomics Reimbursement Analyst your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Genomics Reimbursement Analyst is a member of the cycle team, responsible for resolution of outstanding billing inquiries and collection of clinic, patient, and insurance revenue in an accurate and timely manner while providing exceptional customer service. This individual is responsible for maintenance of patient and client billing records, collection of payments for services, submission of “clean” insurance claims, follow-up and resolution of all outstanding balances, responding to customer service inquiries, and performing additional duties or assignments as directed by management.
Collections for Client and Patient Billing
- Support the processes for past-due collections.
- Pre-collection “soft calls” and e-mail communications to patients
- Compilation of accessions which have completed the dunning cycle for referral to outside collections.
- Follow-up with clinics on outstanding “Client-Bill” AR
- Assist patients and clients with resolution of billing questions received both electronically via telephone
- Assist Client Services team with pending patient inquiries
- Post payments, denials, and correspondence from all sources (ERA, lockbox, mail, credit card processing vendor, collection agency) in the billing system.
- Confirm and reconcile all payments to banking source on a daily basis.
Accounts Receivables Analysis
- Follow-up on denials and no response insurance claims
- Daily monitoring and resolution of “EP Denial” errors in an accurate, efficient, compliant manner to ensure “clean claim” submission and reduce days in AR
- Research eligibility rejections including contacting of patient to determine current insurance coverage
- Communicate finding of payer trends to Manager
- Research refund requests from patients and insurance; prepare and document refunds for referral to AP.
- Minimum Requirements for all position levels
- Associate degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Healthcare revenue cycle operations experience
- Knowledge of medical billing conventions including (but not limited to) CPT, ICD-10, explanation of benefits, CMS-1500 form and client-style billing.
- Thorough comprehension of the differences between in-network insurance claims and out-of-network insurance claims
- Complex understanding of insurance payor requirements, guidelines, and appeals processes
- Extensive knowledge of patient out-of-pocket expenses including co-pays, deductibles and co-insurances.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including the ability to effectively communicate with managers, executives, peers in other departments, patients, IVF clinics and sales personnel
- Computer competencies to include solid grasp of MS Word and above-average skill with MS Excel.
- Reliability, good organization skills, and able to take direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and build relationships with counterparts in other departments.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of data including HIPAA, SOX and other similar regulations.
- Consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing, and high-tech environment.
- Passing of background check, which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction history, educational, and driving records.
- Duration: Contract role.
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: 19-21hr.
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references
Submit resumes to: email@example.com