For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer in – Shelton, CT or Hopkinton, MA preferred, however 100% Remote (east coast time) will be considered
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Graphic Designer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Description: Samples/Portfolio link - Portfolio or online samples to showcase work samples is a must
- Support the creative and marketing team by creating on-brand design solutions that meet business goals and brand identity requirements.
- Provide marketing material and UI content to showcase our brand image in a consistent style to customers.
- Meet all deadlines with projects including: technical guides, flyers, images, digital ads, website banner, packaging, creative assets, event and marketing materials, media kits, sales/marketing decks and more.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Self-starter who is a customer-focused, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and the ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising content.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and accept feedback and input from marketing, and product management teams.
- Awareness of contemporary trends in graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience in Graphic Design.
- Graphic Design: 6 years or more working experience in graphic design.
Requisition Start Date: 06/30/2020
Requisition End Date: 12/31/2020
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Location – Shelton, CT or Hopkinton, MA preferred, however 100% Remote (east coast time) will be considered
- Salary: PAY - $30-40/hr depending on experience
- Duration – 3-4 Months, covering for a leave of absence.
- Shift: Full Time: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday 8-5 is best.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.