Lawrence, United States
over 1 year ago
The High Purity Product Engineer works in conjunction with customer service, the sales team, distributors and users as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The High Purity Engineer will be the technical expert in the piping, fittings and valves for the semiconductor, solar, pharmaceutical, bio-tech and chemical process markets.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, distributors and users.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/ RFPs /RFQs and quote accordingly.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values and financial objectives.
- Participates in industry trade and technical associations, i.e.: ASPE, PPI, ASME
- Bachelor degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years Related Experience
- Experience with plastic piping.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%