Englewood, United States
8 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a HR Data Analyst. in Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) HR Data Analyst your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Flawless data management and keen analytics will help you deliver smooth HR Operations and administration. As a system super user, you’ll work closely with HRBPs and Line Managers to ensure organizational data integrity.
• You own the initiation and execution of Workday transactions
• You create, maintain, and deactivate Position Numbers and Supervisory organizations
• You own the initiation and end to end process of Joiner, mover, and leaver Transactions.
• You provide relevant reports and dashboards for your HR Leads.
- Duration: 6+ Month Contract
- Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote
- Salary: depending on skills & experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.