Manchester, United States
10 months ago
- Assemble metal components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Utilize large hand tools (both manual and electric), manual presses, assembly fixtures, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and test fixtures.
- Utilize documentation such as Bill of Materials, product flow charts, work orders, check sheets, visual aids, production reports and assembly drawings to assemble product and record results.
- May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly, sealing, ultra-sonic welding, bonding and gluing with adhesives, Epoxy or RTV.
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, ISO, QSR, and FDA regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with assembly, testing and the documentation of mechanical and electrical devices
- Mechanical assembly manufacturing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of regulatory procedures, lean manufacturing, and manufacturing processes preferred
- Utilize torque drivers, wrenches, and larger hand tools