Inside Sales Engineer
Bethel, United States
about 2 years ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Engineer in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Inside Sales Engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Function as an integral part of the sales team, utilizing strong professional and technical skills to identify, initiate, support and prioritize product development activities in various sales regions and customers. Establish, maintain, and expand customer base within small to mid-sized customers and increase market share, achieving maximum sales growth in accordance with company’s business plan. Work internally with Operations, Engineering, Quality, Proposal Manager and Customer Service to ensure prompt and effective communication with all customers. Review requests to ensure such is in line with core competencies.
Summary of Skills & Experience:
- Review customer requests and gain understanding of all variables within ($ potential, complexity, manufacturability, etc.). Assess levels of risk.
- Search for new business targets in line with growth strategy.
- Assure that market intelligence is received and accurately analyzed to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Direct and function as primary sales contact for assigned accounts, both existing and new (targeted).
- Be able to demonstrate Nitinol technical knowledge and the design potentials within.
- Sell complex component processes and vertical integration.
- Develop relationships internal to Memry to maximize efficiencies within Sales team, R&D, Manufacturing, QA, and customer service.
- Work closely with Sales Team to clearly align on strategy, targets/opportunities, etc.
- Develop and cultivate strong dialog and customer relations through effective and efficient interface with customer purchasing, engineering, quality, and management executives.
- Obtain competitive position and industry information and use this information to provide feedback related to market conditions and customer relations, to evaluate and modify tactics to increase market share and exceed sales targets.
- Build new relationships with customers to understand requirements/opportunities.
- Support activities of and direction established by VP of Sales.
- Develop call patterns & visits (if necessary) accordingly.
- Approach quotations processing along strategic guidelines.
- Communicate account needs to internal resources and manage activities within all accounts.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts, and correspondence in CRM.
- Report on a weekly basis all relevant customer specific information.
- Three (3) years of medical device contract manufacturing sales/engineering experience preferably in components, tubing, wire forming, grinding, completed device, and/or assembly operations is preferred.
- 4-year college degree (engineering) preferred with additional professional Sales training.
- Knowledge of the medical device industry and its products is helpful, experience with similar products and markets.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: Depending on experience.
- Benefits: Full medical, dental, vision, sick days, holidays, vacation
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.