Billerica, United States
about 2 years ago
- The following is a list of all the essential functions and basic duties of the position:
- Warehouse Receiving
- Solely responsible for verifying and receiving parts
- Responsible for notifying Purchasing on all inaccurate data/paperwork that will not allow for the proper receiving of incoming materials.
- Re-stock parts
- Maintain PO Receiving log
- Rotate all stock items
- Inspection (Incoming, In Process and Finished Product)
- Inspect per Tark protocols
- Conducts and chairs MRB meetings
- Prepare Inspection Report Forms
- Conduct First Article and Capability Study Inspections
- Maintain First Article log
- Conduct fixture verification/validations
- Record Results
- Execute MRP inventory transactions
- Familiarity with CNC machines w/ minor programming.
- Start up and shut down procedures as well as machine maintenance
- Adjust machine controls and tool setting to insure dimensions meet specific tolerances
- Compute unspecified dimensions and machine settings using knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics
- Will be programming about 3 functions (training will be provided).