We are currently seeking an Inventory Coordinator to work for one of our clients in North Haven, CT on a direct hire basis.
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for leading the department; making sure all outgoing and incoming orders are accurate. Requires strong good computers skills (ideally MS Excel), pulling inventory orders from the computer system.
- Making sure all material orders are correct and pulling them off the system in spread sheets as needed.
- Managing material orders and shipments.
- Will support planning on orders when materials and components might be needed.
- Will focus on meeting assigned delivery targets while managing optimal inventory levels.
- This person will track, monitor and expedite part shortages.
- Must exhibit high degree of attention to detail and follow processes accurately, rapidly with minimal mistakes.
- Transact finished goods and manage raw material inventories to ensure accuracy within system.
- Executes all warehouse, order fulfillment and shipping tasks.
- Accuracy and timely processing of all shipments required.
Work experience requirements:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing or warehouse position.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail; good with numbers.
- Can quickly learn and apply new skills, processes and approaches.
- Basic computer literacy with MS Office software environment.
- Warehouse/inventory/materials management/buying/shipment experience
- Working in an ISO compliant company
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- 1st shift, flexible schedule 7am - 3:30pm or 9am - 5pm
- Pay range $20-22/hour
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations.
Lighthouse Professional Services works with Fortune 500 clients all over the
East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments.