Danvers, United States
4 months ago
• Kit all components for production builds, working off of bill of materials and issuing the parts to the work orders in MS Dynamics SL together necessary to complete the job order
• Manage inventory sorting, unboxing to maximize storage capacity
• Place orders with commodity & consumable vendors to ensure no delays to the production builds
• Maintain a clean, clutter free kitting area
• Assign JOs based on skill level and to meet scheduled ship dates working with planners
• Reporting to and interfacing with Manufacturing Engineer and Operations Manager.
• Attention to detail
• PC Skills navigating file structures
• MS Office – Excel
• Bartender labelling software knowledge a plus
• MS Dynamics SL – ERP software knowledge a plus
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email email@example.com.