Englewood, United States
about 2 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Lead Creative Artist in Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Lead Creative Artist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Background & Purpose of the Job
- Generating compliant artwork that meets brand standards
- Collect artwork content and input for artwork build
- Collaborate with cross functional teams internally and externally in preparation for print production
- Prepare and release print-ready files
- Review print proofs and conduct print trials for color accuracy and consistency
- Report on status and timeline of all projects
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office 365
- Unilever account for email and SharePoint collaboration
Resources to complete Comments
Renovations 50% Small artwork changes
ex: Remove PCR off labels
ex: Update Die lines for new component
Artwork Redesign (2D) 0%
Project Blue (Compliance updates) 0%
Special Packs 50% Performance request (ex: Kits)
Sale Sample 25% Long Lead for Prelim. Artwork
- Minimum 5 years experience. Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Needs to be organized and detail oriented.
- Need to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams and manage projects under tight timelines.
- Duration: 6+ month contract
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Experience based
- Benefits: Yes