Wilmington, United States
almost 3 years ago
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three to five years of Lean experience combined with extensive manufacturing experience.
- Assist Management Team in creating a lean environment.
- Promote and drive a culture that reduces waste and lead time
- Utilize company standards of Safety, Quality, Schedule and Customer Innovation.
- Provides leadership / mentoring / training to all levels of the operation on the use and practice of Lean methodology and tools.
- Will support plant operations management in the development, planning and execution of a Lean strategy and metrics.
- Responsible for planning and assisting in the execution of various Lean transformation
- Provide Lean/Kaizen orientation training for new employees.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel spreadsheets.