For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Admin. in North Haven, CT.
As a (an) Logistics Admin your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Responsible for creation and monitoring of warehouse info/data in SAP, order tracking, expediting information, maintaining files, special project work as requested and other duties as assigned.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Dependable, punctual and professional appearance
- Manage the input of data associated with warehouse / shipping functions into SAP
- Create Daily/Transfer/Distributor orders in SAP
- Identification and distribution of rush & regular orders
- Working with Customer Service to make sure customer orders are correct with lot#, carrier, and expedited requests
- Customer, Transfer site, and vendor specific labeling as needed
- Effective and professional communication skills to various levels of the organization internal & externally
- Customer Service
- Multiple sites
- LTL & FTL logistics & carrier companies
- Manage scheduling pick up appointments for both LTL, FTL, and distributor orders.
- Create Bills of Lading and packing slip for shipments, finalize shipping process in SAP (PGI)
- Prep FedEx orders from SAP to FedEx System.
- Fulfill miscellaneous projects time sensitive/indifferent
- Create monthly report and updates for KPI’s
- Create Storage Unit Barcode Labels
- Ordering and restocking of various material used in the logistic/warehouse setting
- Must successfully complete DOT/IATA/IMDG and Hazmat training
- Must follow emergency response procedures
- Ability to multitask, time management & planning are essential
- Responding to coworker inquiries in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Aptitude for following directions and asking questions to clarify instructions
- Produce professional looking materials and documents.
- Proficient use of SAP, Windows, and Excel
- Duration: Temp open ended.
- Location: North Haven, CT.
- Salary: depending on skills & experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.