ENTRY LEVEL MANUFACTURING OPERATORS
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform accurate visual inspection of thin film circuits, on both substrates and individual devices, in accordance with inspection plans and specification requirements.
- Perform a variety of in-process tests to verify critical product specifications.
- Perform accurate computer transactions within ERP system and other databases.
- Document and report inspection findings and results.
- Ability to work in a Cleanroom setting.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in a cleanroom environment is nice to have.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of personal ownership and a team attitude.
- Must be able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident in accordance with ITAR Policy.