Menlo Park, United States
10 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic in Menlo Park, CA.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Maintenance Mechanic your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Performs all Mechanical Repairs, Preventative Maintenance, Facilities Repairs and Chemical Handling (Hazwoper) within the manufacturing area using Work Instructions, Equipment Manuals, and Self Developed Procedures, On the Job Training, and State Compliance Training.
- Technical Knowledge.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair automated equipment.
- Equipment and Preventative Maintenance knowledge.
- Performs all the Preventative Maintenance within the area using Work Instructions, Equipment Manuals, and Self-Developed Procedures.
- Fabricates new equipment or modifies existing equipment using blue prints, schematics, or verbal instructions from the technical staff.
- Light rigging of equipment and anchoring to floor.
- Technical Skills.
- Equipment set-up.
- Uses all standard hand and measurement tools. Performs light machining and cutting using power tools.
- Performs area-required installations, such as ducting, minor airlines, and plumbing fixtures.
- Analytical ability.
- Works from blue prints and electrical and pneumatic schematics. Creates drawings and sketches for components for fabrication.
- Makes basic calculations.
- Chemical Waste/Chemical Storage.
- Other duties as assigned not mentioned.
- High school graduate & 2 year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Chemical Handler (Hazwoper)
- Must have the ability to read, analyse, and interpret procedure and/or safety manuals.
Required Training - required by the holder of the position:
- Refer to MQSP-6.2-102 for Core Competency Training Requirements
- Duration: Direct Hire -Permanent
- Location: Menlo Park, CA
- Salary: 27-35hr.
- Benefits: Yes
- Shift: 1st Shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.