Pawtucket, United States
10 months ago
Maintenance Mechanic, 2nd Shift
Care and Support of the manufacturing and mechanical machines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all manufacturing lines using mechanical skills to adjust, repair, replace and perform scheduled maintenance for optimum operating conditions. Use mechanical skills when making observations in a given situation, followed by a systematic step-by-step method to minimize machine downtime.
- Notify Engineering when a major situation arises for consultation, etc.
- Maintain all lines for peak efficiency.
- Be able to run any and all phases of manufacturing lines, including secondary operations, proficiently.
- After performing preventive maintenance on a given line, run material to satisfy that line is acceptable for Manufacturing.
- Maintain maintenance records as performed.
- Perform facilities maintenance tasks as required.
- Be able to read and understand all manufacturing related component blueprints.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Have mechanical ability to maintain hybrid systems in the manufacturing of medical electrode devices.
- Use precision measuring equipment for close tolerance work.
- Tool setting on small power presses.