Bethel, United States
10 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician in Bethel, CT. As a Maintenance Technician your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Performs all Preventative Maintenance and Machine Repairs within the manufacturing area using Work Instructions, Equipment Manuals, and Self-developed Procedures.
- Visually inspects and can troubleshoot defective machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles machinery to install new or repaired parts.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks preventative maintenance software system.
- Using the preventative maintenance software system, must be able to create and close work orders within the established timeline.
- Confers with employees in other departments such as engineering or operations to provide technical information.
- Identify and recommend improvements to minimize downtime of equipment.
- Able to use all standard hand tools.
- Performs light machining and cutting using power tools.
- May be assigned other duties to assure the effective operations of the department or organization.
- High school graduate
- Basic computer experience
- Must possess solid mechanical and electrical troubleshooting abilities.
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely flexible regarding priority changes.
- Individual must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret procedures and/or safety manuals.
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Benefits: yes
- Shift: 1st shift.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com