Manufacturing Engineer-Direct Hire
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Job Summary: This role is a member of the Production team and reports directly to the Production Manager. This position requires strong written (technical) and verbal communication skills that allow close collaboration between production, engineering, maintenance, quality assurance and control and will be responsible for the technical management, maintenance and development of new and existing production lines.
- Continuous process improvement lead
- Collaborate in development of new packaging methods and systems
- Production troubleshooting
- Provides technical support to manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Coordinates physical process validation activities as required
- Data Analysis
- Production CAPA Investigation
- Lead production projects as assigned
- Supervise the Maintenance team
- Implement and track Maintenance KPI’s
- Conduct Safety Audits with Production Manager
- Lead Maintenance Project(s) as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Documentation bias – following internal and external SOPs.
- Attention to detail – it is critical that every test result and measurement be assessed for accuracy.
- Analytical thinking – assess data and identify issues and provide solutions.
- Team player, self-driven, enthusiastic.
- Flexible, ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Data Driven, results oriented.
- Continuous improvement.
- Medical device production experience preferred.
- Knowledge of sterile barrier systems.
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) required.
- Mechanical Knowledge for Automated Machines.
- Must read and speak English.
- Project management and presentation skills.