Shelton, United States
about 2 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager in Shelton, CT
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Manufacturing Engineering Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Precision Family owned & operated Metal Fabricating Job shop in business for 40 years with 120 employees is growing and seeking an experienced hands-on Manufacturing Engineering Manager for a low volume, high part mix job shop environment.
- Metal Fabricating Job Shop leadership/management experience required.
- Hands on knowledge of Solidworks CAD and Mastercam CAM and hands on experience leading a group of 3 engineers in an organization that produces large precision metal fabrications, weldments, machined parts, painted/powder coated parts and assemblies is required.
- Business currently runs on a first shift basis.
- Hands on knowledge of producing precision metal fabrications & overall electro/mechanical maintenance of shop/office facilities is required.
- Individual should be driven, self motivated, self-sufficient and have a high level of creativity and ingenuity.
- Trouble shooting and repair of CNC equipment experience required. Cost reduction, facility layout, tooling design, preventative maintenance, labor/material/set up reduction& optimizations, MRP/Shop control software, and continuous improvement experience needed.
- This company is a typical fast paced job shop where a manufacturing engineering manager is expected to wear many hats in a rapidly changing environment.
- Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering Degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Reports would include 2 mechanical engineers & 1 electrical engineer who work as CAD/CAM engineers and manufacturing engineers on the production floor.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Shelton, CT
- Salary: Open depending on experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.