Tewksbury, United States
7 months ago
Manufacturing Production Planner
The Manufacturing Production Planner supports the manufacturing process by performing kit release/receipt, material support, and documentation maintenance activities within production environments that support manufacturing schedules and operational commitments on engineering and production programs. The Production Planner is responsible for participating in the accuracy and timeliness of the production process.
- Maintain job progress, status records, and notifies supervisor of impending delays or serious difficulties affecting commitments.
- Respond to material shortages due to lost, damaged, or defective material in order to prevent work stoppages in area of responsibility.
- Maintain accurate records by updating applicable systems which provide regular reports on the status of product to the Supply Chain department.
- Assist with the maintenance of floor inventory and work alongside others to resolve issues when required.
- Ensure that engineering change orders affecting parts and materials are incorporated into products by effective date.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have 3+ years related experience in material/production or configuration control environment.
- Working knowledge of material requirements and planning processes in a mixed model environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with high level of attention to detail skills is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff in and within team and other departments.