Franklin, United States
over 1 year ago
The purpose of this role is to provide Engineering support to production activities for medical device manufacturing. The position requires expertise in Lean and cellular manufacturing with strong project management skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Medical Device manufacturing.
- Must be a self-motivated, hands-on individual with a strong sense of urgency and passion for excellence.
- Must possess strong project management skills.
- In depth working knowledge of Lean principles and cellular manufacturing.
- Experience with manufacturing processes for tubular and wire components
- Proficiency designing tooling, fixturing and manufacturing systems utilizing Solid Works software.
- Development of robust manufacturing processes for new products as well as continuous improvement of existing product.
- Equipment and Process Validation experience.
- Conduct training of production personnel, professional staff or other.
- Ability to run multiple projects and exhibit strong accountability to achieve scheduled milestones and deliverables.
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with ISO quality systems
- Strong Blue Print reading skills
- Develop, maintain and process changes to manufacturing procedures and specifications used in manufacturing
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, JobBOSS and other relevant software systems.
- Project management experience.
- Positive attitude, team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Level of Skill, Education and Experience:
- BS degree in Engineering with at least four (4) years demonstrated successful performance/experience in an applicable Engineering position.
- Must have experience in hands on engineering positions involving manufacturing, lean and cellular manufacturing.
- Ideal candidate would have background in Medical Device manufacturing.