Trumbull, United States
9 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Manufacturing Supervisor your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Manufacturing Supervisor has managerial and operational responsibilities. He/ She are accountable for all manufactured products at the Trumbull facility to meet customer specifications with regard to quality, timeliness and costs. He/ She are responsible to work in compliance with OSHA, ISO and good manufacturing practices in abeyance to environmental codes and reporting. As a member of the plant management team, he/ she provides input and demonstrates leadership to support the companies operating plan/ strategies and business plan.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy and that all employees adhere to Corporate policy with emphasis on Safety and Security.
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating work instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
- Maintain manufacturing records of manufacturing output against standards, to ensure performance in all areas of plant operations meet expectations.
- Function as a liaison between the different manufacturing departments to ensure that customer expectations are known and conveyed to all aspects of manufacturing enabling us to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Data input into the Costing System to provide accurate reporting to accounting, estimating and manufacturing departments so that they can accurately calculate costs and control inventories.
- Previous Leadership experience and communication skills.
- Previous experience in some or all the following industries: (coating, paper, plastics, film or priming.)
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic, ability to be part of a Team
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Requires good sensory abilities, i.e. hearing, seeing, and smelling.
- Knowledgeable in the use of testing equipment.
High School required, Associate Degree or Technical Trade School preferred.
Computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Office (Excel. Word, PowerPoint)
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: $60--80K
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.