- Responsible for performing lamination, splicing, soldering, test operations, reel-to-reel wire transfer, cold rolling of finished substrates, monitoring and performing necessary equipment adjustments.
- Experience and knowledge to troubleshoot and diagnose basic malfunctions or inadequacies of production equipment.
- Direct experience and ability to operate automated and manual set-up systems.
- Perform automation testing of instruments or routine preventative maintenance and minor repair of automated equipment; support production requirements as required; test and document results of completed product or production process(es).
- Perform set-up operations and verification to support production demands.
- Perform critical machine alignments to ensure product specifications are met.
- Adhere to established documentation requirements; possess a contributory attitude conducive to participating in a Continuous Improvement environment
- Basic computer skills are required (MS Office desirable) for spread sheet data entry, statistical data analysis and techniques.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to follow written and verbal communications, keeping detailed documentation of work.
- High school plus 3 to 5 years of hands-on electromechanical operations experience required.