Woburn, United States
about 1 year ago
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent skills/experience; 1 - 3 years of hands-on exp.
- Proficiency with MS/Office.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills; team player.
- Knowledge of MRP and exposure to ERP systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the work flow/routing of all current orders.
- Maintain adequate back log of work for all departments.
- Confirm that all shop order transactions are updated in the ERP system, (Macola) to maintain accuracy.
- Create and maintain manpower reports.
- Review daily production lists and communicate priorities.
- Evaluate software tools and make recommendations for improvements.
- Review delivery estimates; provide updated delivery dates as required.
- Ensure that equal attention is paid to inventory and R&D orders.