Tewksbury, United States
10 months ago
- 1-3 years warehouse/distribution experience in a manufacturing/production environment, prior experience in materials and inventory control in a manufacturing is a plus.
- Other Requirements:
- Knowledge of PC operation/navigation, including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel;
- Experience in Shipping and Receiving, FedEx, UPS and transportation providers;
- Understanding of shipping/receiving logistics, stock room, and inventory control
- Supports the Materials and Inventory Control Supervisor with day to day support activities.
- Follow Receiving, Shipping, and Material Handling, Distribution and Storage procedures (SOPs).
- Adhere to safety rules, company policies and procedures
- Supports the management and maintaining of the stock room, including setting up and labeling storage bins; to ease support to kitting and material inventory accuracy.
- Ensures that all necessary procedures and record required information in ERP system. i.e. related transactions supporting receiving, returned goods, rejected material, are completed in a timely manner and are correct to ensure positive material control.
- Count, sort, and inspect all inbound freight to ensure that freight delivered corresponds in type to that specified on the delivery receipt and purchase order.
- Label all inbound freight clearly with item numbers, hazards tags, etc., as required.
- Complete Cycle Counts and associated transactions.
- Support other material control activities and inventories.
- Maintain clear and accurate documentation.
- Kit materials for assembly per printed kit lists as directed.